• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would like to know your codes please! whats a blinkie?!

kat031181

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone keep seeing people talking in posts about blinkies and other little codes! what u guys talking about? Feeling a bit left out :cry:

Have started noticing Kitten who has been here 10 days now doing more fun stuff, thumping her back legs, bouncing around and today the cutest things happenened when i put out her fresh hay and herbs she hopped all around my feet and started making this gorgous noise can best describe its as a 'boop, boop, boop!

Shes so cute x

Its a 'Binky' :D its the cute little jump that bunnies do, they go mad and sort of flip in the air and kick their legs together. It means they are happy/excited:D:wave:

Sorry you feel like this. I felt it too! :(
Blinkie: Is a binky (jump, twitch at the same time) that is so fast if you blinked you would miss it.
O/h:Other half. (partner)
O/p: Original poster

Hi! A binky is the jump for joy they do either when running or stationary. They look like lambs as they spring off all four feet and flip round to go a different direction!

Got u thanks, i dont really feel that left out im just very nosey and like to be in on everything :oops: hehe x Little Kitten is starting tod do these but mostly when she thinks no one is looking xx thanks again il ask again if i spot anymore

Back