• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a favourite bunny?

Do you have a favourite bunny?

• No! Never in a million years!

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Yes! Definitely

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Don't really know

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Don't even want to think about favoritism!

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Nope!
Well, Charlie is who came first in my life, which is why I got Milly... But now that they're bonded and in love I don't put him first, I put them both first :)

I put "don't really know" it changes from day to day depending on who is being good and who is being naughty... I have 9 of them so having a favourite is hard as I love em all for different reasons.

Maybe Isabelle though because I have had her from 4 weeks old :love:
But then not really a favourite as I would be just as devastated if anything happened to the others... argh!! I hate this question! OH tries to ask me and I get all flustered! I think my answer is really No, I don't have a favourite, I love them all to bits and they are all my favourite for different reasons!

Last edited:
I feel really guilty! I :love: them all to bits!! :love::love::love: but I think in a life or death situation, it would be... Trixie, my bridge bunny! That doesn't mean I don't love my buns now cos I do!!! :love::love::love: :oops:

well...
Jay is my little pimp bun he has two wives and is a cheeky wee man, and is my first male bun.

ruby is my mummy bunny and i loves her and the way she kisses me then runs away:roll:

whereas eccles is a dog.. or atleast she thinks she is :lol:

zuma is the baby and inevitably gets the most attention from the rest of the family
but all in all my wee trio are my faves <3

Yes i do, but it changes :) One day one bun can be my favorite and the next another bun can be! lol x

Adonia was always my most bonded bunny as she was with me all the time practically. Now as i'm medicating ava alot, i'd say she is closest to me at present.

I don't have a favourite, I love both of my bunnies equally, but weirdly Alfie seems to prefer me to OH... not sure why. So I like to think I'm his favourite hoomin :lol:

:no: this is very naughty! I told my vet off for asking the same question :lol:

All my bunnies are special to me in such different ways. Harvey was my first bunny and is so affectionate, Daphne and Jasmine we rescued ourselves and brought back to health, Lucy is such a naughty little madam, Lilith is my big floppy princess, Grace is my little gummy bear, Ruby is my gorgeous beauty queen, Max is so inquisitive and crazy, Zero is so funny, Castiel is my angel bun.

Then there's Eddie of course, the love I have for him just rips my heart out of my chest, but it's hard to compare a bridge bunny to current bunnies as I know I'll never see Eddie again :cry:

I don't have a favourite, per say, but am bonded more to Eddie than I have been with any other bun since Ted. :love::love:

I love all their different personalities equally, but sometimes theres just this bunny who is special in ways that you can't explain.

I unashamedly have a favourite who I have a strong bond with but the rest are VERY close behind and I love them in lots of different ways. The boys are very soppy with me and will lie on me and lick me, so I have a strong bond with all of them, but the girls are quite independent and charismatic and I absolutely love that about them (from afar.)

OH has got a special bond with Rosie who he calls his "special girl" and she goes all soppy with him, and Ruby surprised me the other day after not seeing her for a few days, she snuggled into me.

Yes Lola is my favourite we have a great bond and shes never more than a couple of hops away from me, shes been through so much health wise and it built a great bond between us.

I love the others very much but Lola is my special bun:love:

Yes, and he wasn't even mine, but a foster I was looking after.

I love my own buns very much, but he was so special and craved attention and loved cuddles so much that he used to groom me :love: . Would sit on my lap for hours. He snuggled his way deep into my heart :oops:
We were all heartbroken when he found a new home :oops:

Again, I would like to add that I love my own bunnies very very much:wave:

I don't love one more than the others, I would never treat one differently, but there are ones that I've bonded with more than others - it's just like we have more in common, and communicate better.

I put yes, it sounds really horrid but I do have a favourite. Nothing will ever be better than my bridge bunny Bramble. He was my best friend. I have 6 others now and i love them all millions but still look out and miss my Bramble.

I put yes, it sounds really horrid but I do have a favourite. Nothing will ever be better than my bridge bunny Bramble. He was my best friend. I have 6 others now and i love them all millions but still look out and miss my Bramble.

^This but for my bridge bun Trixie! :) :oops:

Islay is my favourite :love: I only wanted one bunny, a black and white patchy one. Sadly, Jura came with her! :roll:

Back