• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old before

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I can get bungee spayed before she finds a new home?
shes 9 weeks 2 days old. shes on her own at the moment becuase she cant be kept with her brothers anymore. she looks so lonely :(

Our vets say normally 6 months, but if she is over 1KG they may do it earlier as long as she is in good health.

I think boys can be done earlier so could you get one of the boys done in a few weeks time to go in with her?

:( Give her to me :lol:

i wish you where serious :)
shes in the run at the moment and shes just sat there, although i may add shes eating lots of hay..
the OH questioned why i was dancing around with rabbit poo in my hand singing:oops::oops::oops: "yay gold poos for yoooou!"

i wish you where serious :)
shes in the run at the moment and shes just sat there, although i may add shes eating lots of hay..
the OH questioned why i was dancing around with rabbit poo in my hand singing:oops::oops::oops: "yay gold poos for yoooou!"

I'm getting a new massive hutch and run. I wish I could have her in a bonded three, or one of the boys :love:

Back