• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Queenie (Giant Conti from Kirkby) have some spaying vibes please u/d She's Home

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I've just dropped her off for her spay and i'm praying she'll be ok. She's in good health but i always worry.She dug the most massive hole to try and get away from me and going to the vets:D

Last edited:
Lots of vibes coming your way!!!!
My two mini lops get done tomorrow so I know how you feel. Keep us updates on how Queenie is doing. I'll be reading this with interest xx

Had an update from the vets at 6.30pm apparently she's doing well after the anesthetic, and she has a fan base now. When i booked her in yesterday the receptionist who knows me quite well came in to see her specialy. :D

She's home:D. Apparently she wasn't very impressed with the vets but at least she's settling back in her hutch.
Thank you for all the vibes.:)

I'm glad she is ok. My girls went in this morning... I'm just sat waiting now :(

I will be thinking of you and i hope all goes well. Let me know how they get on and sending massive vibes for them and a massive hug to you. I will be thinking of you while at work and i will check back if i get a chance.xx

Back