• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pulling tufts out of a moulting bunny's bum

Don't waste all the tufts of bunny fur that you pull out I stick it in the garden and the birds take it for their nests they love it :)

Don't waste all the tufts of bunny fur that you pull out I stick it in the garden and the birds take it for their nests they love it :)

oh that's a lovely idea :love::love:

Castiel has the best bunny bum for tuft-pulling, it's so round and black and the tufts are white :mrgreen:

I do that too. :thumb: Alfie's lost enough fur to line about a thousand bird nests. :lol::lol:

I rather think it's nice to think that somewhere a bird is rearing her chicks in a nest lined with one of my bunnies tufts of fur :D

Yeah, it's a nice thought. :D The birds have also done a brilliant job of removing the stray strands of hay that were spread all over the lawn too. :thumb: :lol:

I used wet paper towels to gather fur, wet hands and a comb.
I got loads of furry tissue papers and 4 hair balls :]

Yeah, it's a nice thought. :D The birds have also done a brilliant job of removing the stray strands of hay that were spread all over the lawn too. :thumb: :lol:

I wish the birds would do something with the hay,fur and megazorb in my garden but they aint stupid...They know there are 3 cats waiting for a takeaway..(Given up trying with Rube..first hand knowledge of sharp beak).:lol::roll:

Oooh I do that as well :D On Sunday, after a good old pluck :)shock:) a bluetit came down and took all the fluff :love:

Oh Mini and Mischa are prime candidates for this. Sadly they don't like it though and run off!

Back