• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunsk & Belle might be going outside..

chul

Staff member
Dads offered to make me a hutch with attached run, under meshed so no digging out, as big as I want :D

AND its not going to cost much as I plan on asking for all the old pallets from work for the wood :)

What size should the hutch be?

minimum of 6x2x2 :wave:

Run i think is then minimum of 6x4x2 :wave:

Bigger is better :D

Can't believe you aren't going to have them indoors :shock:

minimum of 6x2x2 :wave:

Run i think is then minimum of 6x4x2 :wave:

Bigger is better :D

Can't believe you aren't going to have them indoors :shock:

I think it will be much better for them. I wouldn't be doing it if I hat to buy a hutch, as I want them to have loads of room. I think Belle especially will love it outside.

Aw fab. Best thing i ever did was move my buns to outside. :thumb: They are soo much happier. :)

Mine love it outside. If the door is open they come and go but spend much more time outside. I am torn whether they look happier flopped out on the carpet at my feet on bombing round the garden and then munching on the grass. :?

Sounds like it will be a bunny palace. I hope your dad is getting lots of cuddles.:D:D

Mine love it outside. If the door is open they come and go but spend much more time outside. I am torn whether they look happier flopped out on the carpet at my feet on bombing round the garden and then munching on the grass. :?

Sounds like it will be a bunny palace. I hope your dad is getting lots of cuddles.:D:D

Not from me or the buns :lol:

They can still come indoors for cuddles and to run about, I just think they will love it :D

I think I would miss Oscar charging and flopping around the house too much for him to live outside. It's a really nice thing for your dad to do though!

I moved mine outside about a month ago, and they love being outside, they have a shed with an aviary attached, and can go in the aviary 24/7 as they have a catflap on the side of the shed :D

I think I would miss Oscar charging and flopping around the house too much for him to live outside. It's a really nice thing for your dad to do though!

I will miss them, but can always bring them in for a bit too!

I think Dads fed up of repairing so many broken wires :mrgreen:

Just asked my boss and I can help myself to the pallets... there are tonnes outside :D

Back