• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets Users....Note!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Couriers are NOT collecting from Graham & Ann Easter Friday to Easter Monday. If you need hay order it TODAY.

:wave:

Been in contact with Ann this morning :)

Thanks Gray! :wave:

Had a nightmare with HDN :)evil:), trying to get my delivery - but it arrived on Friday, at last!

The buns are now eating me out of house and home though - so I guess it's worth it.

Each of my pairs are getting through a pile the size of both bodies, 3x daily (morning, evening, nightime) - does this sound about right, compared to your two?

Also, did you notice that their poos are darker? I think it's just because the hay is so green, as texturewise they're the same as before - just quite dark? :?

Thanks Gray! :wave:

Had a nightmare with HDN :)evil:), trying to get my delivery - but it arrived on Friday, at last!

The buns are now eating me out of house and home though - so I guess it's worth it.

Each of my pairs are getting through a pile the size of both bodies, 3x daily (morning, evening, nightime) - does this sound about right, compared to your two?

Also, did you notice that their poos are darker? I think it's just because the hay is so green, as texturewise they're the same as before - just quite dark? :?

Glad you got yours :D

B&G get through about twice what you are saying per day :shock: I put a pile the size of both buns in 6 times per day. 6:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, before bed :wave:

And no, poops aren't darker at all - very much fibrous, except for Ginger's 'blip'.

I'll have to go see how much I have left, thankyou very much for posting that :wave: Beano and Gordon get through loads too!

Glad you got yours :D

B&G get through about twice what you are saying per day :shock: I put a pile the size of both buns in 6 times per day. 6:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, before bed :wave:

And no, poops aren't darker at all - very much fibrous, except for Ginger's 'blip'.

:oops: Sorry, I meant each one in my pairs - so each bun gets a pile twice the size of him/her, 3 times a day. Does that make sense?

*I'm doing 60hr weeks just now, think it finally caught up with me!*
:lol::lol::lol:

:oops: Sorry, I meant each one in my pairs - so each bun gets a pile twice the size of him/her, 3 times a day. Does that make sense?

*I'm doing 60hr weeks just now, think it finally caught up with me!*
:lol::lol::lol:

So yours are getting through approximately the same as what my pair are then :)

60hr weeks sound fun :D :lol:

So yours are getting through approximately the same as what my pair are then :)

60hr weeks sound fun :D :lol:

It might be slightly less, as i'm just filling when empty, but they're LOVING the new hay. :love:

The hours are nearly killing me - but it will be worth it in the long run. I hope! :?:lol::lol:

Thanks for the warning Gray, I have five hungry H4P munchers and I should have enough for now! 2 fosters came with small black poops and now they are huge with golden tinge. How sad but that makes me feel really good about their diet - part of the fun of fostering. :shock:

Thanks for the warning... I just made my first ever order for a bag of Ings!!! I decided they needed a present! :D
Can't wait to give it to them!

Back