• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Schuette

Much the same. The side that was drooped is getting there but the other side still looks a bit odd to my untrained eye. Not affecting him much though. Still mad. :lol: Mark was pretty happy with the progress when he had his myxo vacc beginning of the month. He'd lost a little weight again but nothing huge.

Thanks for asking. How's Ginger?

Much the same. The side that was drooped is getting there but the other side still looks a bit odd to my untrained eye. Not affecting him much though. Still mad. :lol: Mark was pretty happy with the progress when he had his myxo vacc beginning of the month. He'd lost a little weight again but nothing huge.

Thanks for asking. How's Ginger?

I was thinking of him the other morning for some random reason, no idea why, but didnt have a PC and forgot until now :oops:

Gingeypops is 'Ginger' at the moment :) Loon at heart, loon physically. Poops are rather interesting at the moment, but i believe they are improving. Stress related after what i've read / been advised on my other thread :)

I was thinking of him the other morning for some random reason, no idea why, but didnt have a PC and forgot until now :oops:

Gingeypops is 'Ginger' at the moment :) Loon at heart, loon physically. Poops are rather interesting at the moment, but i believe they are improving. Stress related after what i've read / been advised on my other thread :)

Oh that's good, when they are active and happy it's so lovely. I hope the good spell lasts for some while. :thumb:

Mischa struggled a bit with the thorns on the brambles I picked for him yesterday so I've been painstakingly pulling them off for him today. Not sure he appreciated it as he left them til last :roll::lol:

Back