• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maybe upsetting- just stumbled on this :( *CRYS****

oo :cry: i just want to take them all.. what a awful life :( they have no choice.. :cry: make me so upset. Atleast humans can volunteer and get paid for it, what do they get except being thrown into a box :(

:cry: that's horrible! Poor little buns!! Really dont see the need to yest medicines in the way because that is just causing undue suffering!! And starving them for 30 hours :evil::evil::censored:

Oh I feel a day of ranting about pharmaceutical companies and there lack of ethics coming on!

I always find the worst thing about articles like these are the comments at the bottom...:roll:

That makes me so upset. :cry: Those poor bunnies and it says they kill mice using a pen to break their necks! :shock: :cry:

Our rabbits don't realise how lucky they are. Can't we do something to stop this cruelty?

I think there are movements to stop this kind of thing. I signed the no cruel cosmetics petition. It's heartbreaking. I said to my other half- if i could die and it would end all animal cruelty- i would give up my own life as that's how strongly i feel about the subject. Humans should be tested on if humans want human products. Testing on animals doesn't mean it's safe for humans anyways :(

Back