• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are rabbits colour blind?

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Never thought about this before, I always choose different colours for the rabbits stuff to make their shed look interesting for me and them but just read they are colour blind, does anyone know if this is true? :wave:

I don't know if they are or not, but I do know that the Big Boys take exception if I put a pink carpet in their run and pee all over it until I put a different colour in :lol:

I don't know if they are or not, but I do know that the Big Boys take exception if I put a pink carpet in their run and pee all over it until I put a different colour in :lol:

:lol:

...and I'm sure Sir Bounce doesn't approve of his pink carriage (carrier) :roll:

don't know if they are or not, but i know mine think green paper is the tastiest paper of all... they can find green paper anywhere i hide it and they can't be persuaded not to nibble it!

Interesting to see what people think of this :) Gordon seemed to like his pink blanket with hearts on it but I bought them a new one, this time choose blue and yellow for his sake :lol:

Wow, that really is interesting. I'm going to be wondering what seeing everything in blue & green will be like now.

Back