• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Pics

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
William and you can just about see his neighbour Rodney

006-2.jpg

I did try bonding them but it did not work out :cry: They are happy to interact through the mesh though.

Jo

003-4.jpg

Brian

004-2.jpg

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia

001.jpg

Sir Victor-not sure what he was plotting, but he was DEFINITELY plotting :roll:

030.jpg

Danny and Jessica

025-1.jpg

And last but not least Inspector Morse !!

027-1.jpg

All so gorgeous. Not sure if I have met Jo before. Lady Lydia and Sir Victor always side by side, such a devoted couple.

Morse Monday :love::love::love:

what breed is sir victor lady lydia and morsey presuing there the same tho obv not the same colours! been wondering this for awhile! there hugee and like velvet

what breed is sir victor lady lydia and morsey presuing there the same tho obv not the same colours! been wondering this for awhile! there hugee and like velvet

Apparently they are Rex x English Lop x Dwarf Lop.

Morse might have a few goat genes lurking about in him too !! :lol:

every picture i scrolled down to i was like epp! aww! epp! :lol: you have such a beautiful and expressive bunch :lol: i just want to cuddle them all!

Not sure I've seen William much - but he's GORGEOUS. :love:

And teeny rexy Brian looks just about small enough to fit in a pocket for bunnapping purposes...:oops:

:rabbit2:

Lovely pics as always Jane - Brian's fur is amazing colours :love: Jo looks very pretty on her pink blanket too, how is she these days, didn't she used to have "funny spells"?

Back