• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

do you think this is snuffles? ..

so a little while back i posted a thread about me thinking vali was alergic to megazorb or his hay as he sneezed, i caught him do it again so for the past few days ive changed the litter tray and put newspaper down. i havn't heard him sneeze since but ive just brought him and lilly in for playtime and i noticed lillys nose..

i havn't heard her sneeze, theres no white discharge to her nose or eyes her paws arnt wet and she is her usuall happy self no change i behaviour but i know sniffles is contagious so i hope vali hasn't given her it, if thats what it is..

the first picture is lilly, then second is vali.

346qm38.jpg

2n6euu1.jpg

what do you think...

Last edited:
42 people have looked, but can't help..
sorry for keep bumping, but i want to ask here before i take them to the vets as just for a check-up (conseltation) is £30.

Hmm idk hun, the pictures aren't very clear:? If you are worried then I'd go ahead with the vet visit xx

yeh there just off my phone, they wouldn't sit still :lol:
theres no discharge, no watery eyes none of the symptoms other than the fact lillys and snows (especially) noses look almost wet abit around, you can sort of see on lillys..
i just don't want to take them all down, for them to say ive over reacted like usuall and theres nothing wrong. charge me £30 and send me home:?

yeh there just off my phone, they wouldn't sit still :lol:
theres no discharge, no watery eyes none of the symptoms other than the fact lillys and snows (especially) noses look almost wet abit around, you can sort of see on lillys..
i just don't want to take them all down, for them to say ive over reacted like usuall and theres nothing wrong. charge me £30 and send me home:?

I know what you mean, took benji to the vet recently panicking about his breathing and there was nothing wrong with him at all, he was just grunting at me as usual:lol::roll:

I know what you mean, took benji to the vet recently panicking about his breathing and there was nothing wrong with him at all, he was just grunting at me as usual:lol::roll:

haaa:lol:,
im not going to do anything tonight, and see how they all look/act tomorow morning then ill see if my mum can take them down to the vets with me..
it's abit diffcult with 3 carry cases trying to catch the bus:oops::lol:

Back