• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G - Just Because...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit wasn't interested in being photographed... :roll: So lots of Ginger...

P1040899%20(Small).JPG

P1040880%20(Small).JPG

Lift Off!
P1040901%20(Small).JPG

P1040881%20(Small).JPG

Getting Strokes from Mummy...

P1040902%20(Small).JPG

Aw Ginger looks so adorable! My buns never let me stroke them when they're lying down...:(

Biscuit won't let us either, so i wouldnt worry too much. Ginger thinks she's a human... or she thinks we are big bunnys, one or t'other.

If we walk around, she periscopes, looking around, trying to be like us... seriously, every time we walk around she does it. :lol: :love:

She's just beautiful mate. She's such a playful little thing. Waiting for vets to call about her, have my mind set for what im planning on doing :):D

Biscuit won't let us either, so i wouldnt worry too much. Ginger thinks she's a human... or she thinks we are big bunnys, one or t'other.

If we walk around, she periscopes, looking around, trying to be like us... seriously, every time we walk around she does it. :lol: :love:

She's just beautiful mate. She's such a playful little thing. Waiting for vets to call about her, have my mind set for what im planning on doing :):D

That's adorable! :lol: That's great that you've made a decision. She is a fantastic bun though :love: You can definitely tell Biscuit has more attitude.:lol:

Marvin thinks he's better and more important that humans and that everything belongs to him! (I posted a picture last week which sums up his whole being). Maisie i cannot even begin to describe, she is so bloomin' weird! She will run straight up to people, but the minute they go to touch her she sprints away :lol:

Lovely to see them again. :love: Spenser has always enjoyed being stroked, as long as all four paws are on the ground and he is in the mood. :roll: He has a way of putting his head down as flat as it can go to indicate that he wants petted.

Buckley does this! Then she tries to walk forwards and it all goes a bit pete tong! :oops:

What gorgeous bunnies you have :) :love::love:

Back