• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone recommend a pet carrier with wheels?

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I need a pet carrier that's on wheels fora giant bun. I don't want to squash her into a normal sized carrier. I have a dog crate but it takes two us us to get it in the car. I can't drive at the moment and I'm just worried what I'll do when she goes to the vet.
A taxi won't take her unless she's in a carrier, i could walk there but just wondered if there's anything like i want available.

Any suggestions would be much appriciated.:D

OMG! What next? :shock:

Could you imagine a pair of bunnies in there :shock:

I really, really want one because my pair are a pair of lummoxes and weight about 7kg together. But I don't want people to look at me like I'm crazy... :?

If mine were a four I would be SO tempted by that! But I bet the effort of getting it in and out of the car would negate the effort of carrying two carriers. I'd love a little cart I could put the carriers on. Does anyone remember junior apprentice? They did this cart thing that would've been perfect for wheeling along carriers.

I just thought if I bought a pram I could put the carrier in it. But I was told I would be disowned if I did that... There must be a cool way of carrying heavy pets. :lol:

I just thought if I bought a pram I could put the carrier in it. But I was told I would be disowned if I did that... There must be a cool way of carrying heavy pets. :lol:

I have to do this:lol: Otherwise my arms fall off half way there:lol: It was my mums idea, so she got the old pram out of the garage and it works a treat! It makes it sooo much easier! You do get some strange looks, but nobody says anything unless they are commenting on how cute the bunnies are.:lol:

Back