• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

crazy bunny or happy content bunny??

carolineclair

Warren Scout
So my newly named 8/9 wk bunny, Maple, has had the run of my lounge properly for the first time today, supervised I hasten to add! Now I'm sure this is a silly question but as its been so long since I had rabbits and i never had a baby i just want to check. She will sit by me for a while, she then has a walk/ sniff/ explore around, she's in and out her hutch, and then she has super fast moments of utter craziness where she does laps of the room with hop skip and jumps and throws of the head, i think this means she's happy but just want to confirm she's not loopy!! Lol thanks

^ I agree with the post above, Maple is chuffed with all the space she's got and is making the most of it :)

I like her name too, it's lovely

Buckley does this all the time. At least 4/5 times a day. And that's just in her pen! I like to think she's mega happy (but she is also crazy I think... she rips all the hay from her hay rack... it's like she won't eat it unless she's pooped in it!)

Sounds like you have a very happy bunny :)
xoxo

Back