• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bowls for lots of rabbits.

I have one of those for my dogs crate..... they are good UNLESS your bun tips it out by sticking their nose under and pushing it out! :lol: This can be avoided by making sure the gap between the bowl and the floor is small ;)

I do use a metal bowl as back-up in the utility but generally find the ceramic ones are heavier so less likely to tip over and also the ceramic ones don't get hot in the sun if outdoors.
but a good buy for those who use the metal ones.:D
sue:wave:

I have ceramic pet bowls that I got for a dollar at the dollar store and they are great if someone needs something that doesn't tip and is easy to keep clean.

I do use metal ones kinda similar to those for my ducks indoor bowls and for some of my parrots but they drive me nuts with this discoloration...its like a stain you can't get off, anyone else have this problem?

I love these and have them in each hutch. As you say, there needs to be a fairly small gap underneath but even with that it is still off the ground enough to be less contaminated.

Back