• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can i buy a cheap reasonable size puppy pen???

:wave:

I want another just to leave at my parents when i take them so i dont need to take the pens with me!

Doesnt have to be fantastic, just a decent size!

i think i made it up, i couldnt think of a better way to describe it :lol: i mean one where u have the metal pins in each of the corners to fasten it all together!

i don't think so, it is the same as mine but a cheaper version.

mine came where it was all joined together except for the last 2 panels (so that it can fold up etc) you just put it up and then attach the last 2 panels together

i don't think so, it is the same as mine but a cheaper version.

mine came where it was all joined together except for the last 2 panels (so that it can fold up etc) you just put it up and then attach the last 2 panels together

Yeah thats what I am after, I want all panels to be joined together if i can get one cheap, i have 2 already but i got them from pets at home so i dont want to pay that much.

Found one which i am watching on ebay, will bid nearer the end if the price stays down.

Back