• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU - it's Noah & Teddy here! Just thought we'd shown how well we are doing!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU - it's Noah & Teddy here! Just thought we'd shown how well we are doing!!

As some of you may know Noah & Teddy have been battling nasty abcesses for quite some time :cry:

Well I am pleased to tell you that Noah with his ear abscess & Teddy with his jaw abscess are at the moment doing very well :) Their new meds & manuka honey have made a massive difference :) Our vet came on Tuesday to do all our myxi vacs & was so pleased with them :) Although we decided against giving them their myxi vacs because of the abscesses at the moment.

Fingers crossed they both keep well for a long time yet :)

Here's a couple of piccies of our brave wee soldiers :love:

Noah :love:

DSCF6049.jpg

Teddy :love:

DSCF6094.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, just look at them both :love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Denise, you have done a fabulous job with them both, they look so well, lovely pictures:love:

Oh my goodness, just look at them both :love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Denise, you have done a fabulous job with them both, they look so well, lovely pictures:love:

Thank you Theo :) They hard works been their's though & their sheer detemination to get well again :love:

Awwww bless their hearts! So happy they are on the mend:love::love::love::love: Their fighting spirit is definitely part due to your wonderful bunnymommyness xxxxx:D

Your such a fantastic bunny mummy Denise,Im so glad Noah and Teddy are doing well,they are such cute lickle bunny baddits :love::love::love::love:

Thanks guys :) I have to say we're both so surprised at them given how poorly they have both been - here's hoping they continue to do well :)

Back