• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhh (lab testing artical)*warning* shows pics

One word, disgusting

...... though the words i exclaimed in the privacy of my own home, were a little harsher than that!

Those poor bunnies :cry: how can a human do this? They are gorgeous too (the bunnies), poor souls :cry:

That is horrible :( poor bunnies :cry:
The people who work there must have no heart or soul! How could anyone do that to an animal.... shocked and disgusted!

i wud love to put the humans who think its okay to do that in those stocks!! and then shove them in a pen that they can barely move in for 8 months! man am i glad to havesuch happy healthy rabbits!!

I wish something happens to the workers children and family, something cruel just like what they are doing to those rabbits.
All animals are the same as human its just discriminating to treat a smaller being rudely..
Can anything be done to stop them?

Sadly many people use the products that are tested on these animals - many of them purely for vanity such as make up or other cosmestics - how many of you buy L'oreal 'because you're worth it'?

Please someone explain to me how people can do this? Everytime I see something like this I just cannot understand it. I'm in tears here, please there must be something that can be done to stop this :cry:

Sick sick sick. :cry: I'm not religious, but at times like these, I pray that a fiery hell awaits the monsters involved in these experiments. :evil:

Back