• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat cat

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Dunno his name, we call him Ginger Pud. He's the fat cat of Bedale!
He just hangs about waiting for cuddles all the time!
I don't think the photos show how huge he actually is

DSCF2782.jpg

DSCF2790.jpg

Aaaw, that looks like my Napoleon, fat and all :oops::lol:
He looks lovely. I like finding friendly neighbourhood cats.

Is he an old cat?

I have no idea, I've never met the owners. Just see the cat lounging on a grass bank a few days a week and give him a cuddle. He doesn't seem too old, he acts similar to my 9 year old cat in the way he moves and stuff

Sorry, he is lovely, it's just that his tummy looked like Donald's in the pictures and Donald had a racing heart causing a fluid build up. Mind you, if he's had if for 18 months it's probably fat.:oops:

Sorry, he is lovely, it's just that his tummy looked like Donald's in the pictures and Donald had a racing heart causing a fluid build up. Mind you, if he's had if for 18 months it's probably fat.:oops:

He's been like that the whole time, he does feel very fat when you stroke him. He seems happy and healthy too, otherwise I'd be writing notes and attaching them to his collar for his owners to check him over :lol:

Back