• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bio-Catolet

You shouldn't use anything that has any chemicals/perfumes in it, I think most cat ones do. Definately not anything that is 'clumping'

Nope - I certainly don't. Like stator said it's a bad idea to use clumping cat litter. <- Ignore this :D I was thinking of another brand, sorry!

Go for wood pellet cat litter such as http://www.petsathome.com/shop/ligh...pellet-cat-litter-30ltr-by-pets-at-home-15259

It smells nice (LOL, as in it doesn't smell awful - just a bit like wooden-ness!) and comes in huge bags that are pretty cheap. Even cheaper if it's 2 for £16 like it is atm ;)

Last edited:
Nope - I certainly don't. Like stator said it's a bad idea to use clumping cat litter.

Go for wood pellet cat litter such as http://www.petsathome.com/shop/ligh...pellet-cat-litter-30ltr-by-pets-at-home-15259

It smells nice (LOL, as in it doesn't smell awful - just a bit like wooden-ness!) and comes in huge bags that are pretty cheap. Even cheaper if it's 2 for £16 like it is atm ;)

Bio catolet is paper based and doesn't clump :wave:

It's recycled paper and I believe it's ok for buns and hay experts sell it for that purpose.:D

Bio catolet is paper based and doesn't clump :wave:

It's recycled paper and I believe it's ok for buns and hay experts sell it for that purpose.:D

OH! :shock:

Sorry! The name is too similar to that white, plastic ball type cat litter that they sell! Ignore all what I wrote ^.^

I use it for my rabbit that lives in the bedroom. She made too much mess with Megazorb and wooden litter. ;) I think it is great - although I do change her litter tray every day because I can't stand the look of a dirty tray.

Yes, I used it when I couldn't find megazorb a yearor so ago. I really liked it but it was very heavy and a lot more expensive. I actually preferred it, but ended up going back to magazorb due to expense and weight!

Yes, I used it when I couldn't find megazorb a yearor so ago. I really liked it but it was very heavy and a lot more expensive. I actually preferred it, but ended up going back to magazorb due to expense and weight!

I've looked at megazorb but I don't think I could get an 85litre bag in my polo! and I certainly can't afford the postage on an order! x

Back