• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newspaper Bedding?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know what store i can ring to get some?

I am still buying it from tesco at the moment. I will call some stores on monday locally. Are there any well known stores in the leeds/bradford area that would give me bulk loads of it. Tesco charge me 65p per daily express and i get through 2-3 per day!

60-90 newspapers a month. 1000+ per year!

Any ideas? Thanks x

Does anyone know what store i can ring to get some?

I am still buying it from tesco at the moment. I will call some stores on monday locally. Are there any well known stores in the leeds/bradford area that would give me bulk loads of it. Tesco charge me 65p per daily express and i get through 2-3 per day!

60-90 newspapers a month. 1000+ per year!

Any ideas? Thanks x

No idea Amb, sorry, but thats alot of newspapers! :shock::lol:

Can you not ask friends/neighbours for theirs? Or take them out of the recycling box when people put them out? I'm sure there is no need to buy newspapers to use in litter trays!

Can you not ask friends/neighbours for theirs? Or take them out of the recycling box when people put them out? I'm sure there is no need to buy newspapers to use in litter trays!

I don't really have any neighbors, we are about 10 minutes away from civilization :) It really wouldn't be enough from what i could gather from friends /family. All my friends and family are miles away too :(

I suppose i could start knocking on doors, but i wouldn't to be honest, i'm not brave enough!

Cant you ask neighbours/friends to keep all their old newspapers for you? Thats what I have done and they kindly bring them along for me :

Cant you ask neighbours/friends to keep all their old newspapers for you? Thats what I have done and they kindly bring them along for me :

Most of the people i know dont read newspapers, they read the web or watch the news. My grandad used to get them, but my grandma doesn't anymore. Non of my dads or mums family buy papers. My friends don't buy them either. I know of a couple of people- namely my sister who gets them occasionally and my step mum, but other than that i don't know who to ask. It definately wouldn't be enough and wouldn't be worth the petrol picking them up either :)

Back