• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding of 8 has started!!!

alio71

Mama Doe
Began bonding my 8 this morning! This is how we started off. There is group of 5 a bonded pair and a single.

17042011932.jpg

17042011931.jpg

And this is now

17042011936.jpg

17042011937.jpg

17042011939.jpg

Fingers crossed because I am soooo bored already :lol::lol:

(sorry about the pic quality they are on my phone)

Wow, thats brilliant! I have a group of 3 bonded rabbits and a group of 2 bonded, and would love to get them all together but am terrified :shock:

What gorgeous bunnies!:love: The bond looks like its going really well already.:D

I'm still trying bond my four too.

Woohoo so excited for you! I hope it all goes well. It is quite boring isn't it?! I was all worked up and expectant of trouble after reading some stories and after 5 mins I was like "Oh, OK, is this it?"! :lol:
Happy bonding vibes from the secret 7:wave:

Thanks for the good luck wishes all. It seems to be reasonable so far. One or two scuffles but nothing major!!

Awwh do i spot Crackers there :love::love: A lovely bunch of pretty bunnies :love: Paws crossed x

You do indeed he is being a very good boy. I really hope it works as I've got a whole section of the garden planned to be devoted to bunnies so they will have so much more space!!

Back