• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Hide aways/houses

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I want to get a little house or hide away for Max. He lives in our lounge so it would be nice to get one thats quite pretty. It doesnt need to be big, just large enough to fit him and hopefully his future companion Lily in comfortably.

Any ideas? :wave:

what about a low side table pushed kinda into a corner so he feels safe under there? eric's litter tray is underneath a small table so he can have privacy when he 'goes':oops:
:lol:

I'd find a nice piece of furniture and modify it, probably be a lot easier than trying to look for a very specific rabbit product.
get a small coffee table and put sides on it or a small chest and cut a hole in one of the doors. something like that :)

Or how about this, it comes in different colours - Lola used to have one and she loved it- see pic
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANCOL-COSY-PE...s_Dogs&var=&hash=item7913db2f34#ht_4457wt_944

02082008292.jpg

Do you not find Lola pees in that soft house thingamagjiggy?

Mine would, I think...they tend to get pee-happy on duvets, big fluffy expensive blanket, vet bedding ( :censored: ! ) and anything soft like that :(

Do you not find Lola pees in that soft house thingamagjiggy?

Mine would, I think...they tend to get pee-happy on duvets, big fluffy expensive blanket, vet bedding ( :censored: ! ) and anything soft like that :(

Yep, she peed in it but you can machine wash it - it comes out a different shape but she didnt mind it! the only reason i got rid of it was because i left it out in the rain and it got bird poo on it!

I got a hedgehog hut from sainsburys a while ago, and my two love it!

Its a basket made out of wicker type stuff, its quite good, not sure if they still sell them, they might do now its getting summer time.

something like this maybe?

Photo-0290.jpg

dudswivhouse.jpg

Hayden and Dudley loved this when I got it for them. I got it from ebay but can't find it right now. Search for rabbit hideaway, playhouse or something?
They loved snuggling inside it and jumping on the flat bit although it wasn't very big

Yep, she peed in it but you can machine wash it - it comes out a different shape but she didnt mind it!

Silly bunnies, no appreciation for money!

Reminds me of all the laptop chargers and various other electronics that I've had to replace after stupidly leaving the (unplugged!) appliances somewhere within vague reach of little miss nosey bunnies. And that time I came back into the room after nipping to the loo to find my purse and a £5 note suspiciously half nibbled :roll:

Just worried about how often I'd have to wash it...I've bought a few pet beds over the 2 years I've had them but all of them end up with fluff coming out...Mine seem to be quite destructive and pee-happy!

Jenzel5 - great idea! I think I might get my stepdad to build me a little one like that with a flat roof to use in my bunnies new shed! I really like the vet bed (I think?!) being underneath, means it's so much easier to clean out that an enclosed sleeping area!

Although if the OP wanted to use it on carpet I'd put something waterproof underneath incase your bunny is a pee-er :)

Last edited:
Back