• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shock!!!!!!!!!!! Horror!!!!!!!!!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
My lot DONT LIKE the INGS hay I bought them!!!!!!!!!!!!
They prefer the farm stuff......:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: That's why I stick the the cheap stuff for my two - at least I know they'll eat it. :roll::lol:

My lot DONT LIKE the INGS hay I bought them!!!!!!!!!!!!
They prefer the farm stuff......:roll:

Is today the first day you've tried Ings?? Mine weren't that keen on the first day but then they decided it was the best hay in the world!!! :lol:

Isuspect Spenser would like farm stuff if I could get it. He was living on a farm before he came to me.

Ive had it for well over a week.In fact,Ive used the whole bag, but they normally munch and munch.I put hay everywhere in the cage and the volume hardly went down at all.The way I clean, the hay just got used up as bedding and got pooped and weed on.
Put back in the normal that I use (I see a huge difference) and it gets munched immediately.
I found the Ings very scratchy and hard.Its green and nice smelling,yes.
I wont buy it again.
The farm hay I get is soft and green and smells really nice.Im sticking to that in future.
I was scared they would like the Ings more......

Wow!
Mine love the INGS hay. Milly especially loves it!

They weren't fussed for a few days, then Milly went mad for it, and Charlie decided to like it a few days after her.

It was a no go here...spent £12 on a bag of the Ings,ripped into it and it fell flat.What can I say??

Mmmm, your farm hay sounds scrummy Yvvie! I cant wait to buy a bale when we move house.... if I have storage for it! Its rather impossible to store a bale of hay several flights of stairs above a shop!! :lol:

I usually just buy supermarket hay which my buns wolf down. Bought them excel forage as a treat the other week and they wouldn't touch it..... !

Its all been used up,Karen.Pooped and piddled on!!
My buns are just pure class!!!:roll::roll::roll:

Does that mean they won't eat it? :? I quite often see Spenser have a nom on a piece of pee-annointed hay from his basin. :lol: I think KarenM's buns have a similar tendency. ;)

Back