• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz Olly!!! I wants to show yous my new room!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello!! My name iz Olly and I has told mummy off coz she not showed yous any pics of me and Honey's new bedroom! So I iz goin to show you myselfs...

This is me lookin verry cute! I iz sittin on my new platform that daddy made :)

DSCF5817-1.jpg

This iz our room! We hav lots of spaces and can run round as much as we wants now!
DSCF5789.jpg

This iz my sister Honey, she is doin binkys coz she iz happy too!!

DSCF5927.jpg

Another pic of our room...

DSCF5836.jpg

Me giving Honey kisses coz I luvs her

DSCF5822.jpg

Isnt she pretty?!

DSCF5808.jpg

DSCF5886.jpg

This iz me nommings some hays..

DSCF5958.jpg

and some gweens!!

DSCF5952.jpg

Here we are explorins the landin bit...

DSCF5846.jpg

DSCF5903.jpg

And me washin my earsies!!

DSCF5904.jpg

Floppin together after lots of explorin!!

DSCF5898.jpg

Great set-up!! And lovely pics!! That first one is sooooo cute!! :love::love:

Thanks for showing us your room Olly!

Thank you all! I'm glad they finally have lots of space, it was really difficult when they were downstairs and separated, mainly because of the cat... But now the cat isn't allowed upstairs so buns rule!!:D

Awesome set up, very lucky buns :D

Olly you are gorgeous, are you a head tilt bun? :love:

Yes I am :) I am verry cute arnt I?? My head is tilty coz I had poorly ears but I iz better now :) I am more tilty when Im tired, and sometimez it annoys me coz I can't jump on and off big things like Honey, I can jump off little things tho :wave: and I iz verry good at zooming up and down the ramp!!! :D

Yes I am :) I am verry cute arnt I?? My head is tilty coz I had poorly ears but I iz better now :) I am more tilty when Im tired, and sometimez it annoys me coz I can't jump on and off big things like Honey, I can jump off little things tho :wave: and I iz verry good at zooming up and down the ramp!!! :D

Mimi says:
"I iz a head tilt bunny aswell Olly, my earsies was poorly too. Mummy says I iz clumsy but I think we're both very cute!" :love:
:lol:

Mimi says:
"I iz a head tilt bunny aswell Olly, my earsies was poorly too. Mummy says I iz clumsy but I think we're both very cute!" :love:
:lol:

Hello Mimi!! Yes you are verry cute toos!!! It took me a whiles to get used to the tilty world but Im not doing too badly nows!! :wave:

Back