• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage

I went to buy a 3ft indoor cage today for my piggies I already have a spare 3ft one so I can put the two together and make a 6ft indoor cage any hooo lets get to the point:oops:

I walked in and she had a avairy, with 2 hutches in roughly 4ft, a outhouse with 1 hutch again 4ft in and the rest of the garden with another hutch again 4ft, 6 gorgeous little bunnies hopping around with lots of toys and loads of room even better they were all spayed and neutered:D

It was a pretty "bad" area too, not really an area I would buy things from but it shows you never to "judge a book by its cover", she had a fair bit of knowledge on rabbits too:D

Its nice to see bunnies with friends, neutered and with huge set ups:D

Did the 4ft hutches have runs attached? 4ft isn't that huge really.

But its good the bunnies were neutered and had friends :D:love:
xx

Did the 4ft hutches have runs attached? 4ft isn't that huge really.

But its good the bunnies were neutered and had friends :D:love:
xx

They were all free roam, so there was 2 in the avairy, 1 in the garden and 1 in the outhouse, she said they all stay out 24/7 apart from the ones in the garden incase foxes get in:D xx

Back