• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

THE cutest vid of the baby bunny eating apple for the first time ekkk!!

How adorable, is this the one baby bunny your bunny had ? Was also hiding behind a silver computer ?

My bunnies love apple too. :love::love::love:

ooo! only had tht tiny ammount! it steals bits of the mums fed tho, only nibbles it tho

Just be careful it doesnt give him/her an icky bum. Babies really shouldnt get icky bums, a bad bout of the runs can kill them (because they are so tiny).

How adorable, is this the one baby bunny your bunny had ? Was also hiding behind a silver computer ?

My bunnies love apple too. :love::love::love:

yhh thts the tiny baby! silver computer :/ my sister is sat on the right as you look at it and my desk(which is silver) is on the left

mine lovee apples to lol they hate the fact they only get them as a treat haa x

Just be careful it doesnt give him/her an icky bum. Babies really shouldnt get icky bums, a bad bout of the runs can kill them (because they are so tiny).

oo okii will keep an eye out! thanks for letting me no! will find out tomoz i guess as that was the first time it had some! i will try and make sure baby is out the way of mums vegx

i will try and make sure baby is out the way of mums vegx

Baby bunnies are safe to eat veg if the mother has been eating them (since they will have got used to them through the mum's milk) so if mum has greens etc, then baby is safe to have a nibble of those.

Fruit is best avoided for now though - it's very sugary and so should only be fed as a treat.

She is very cute though. :love:

Baby bunnies are safe to eat veg if the mother has been eating them (since they will have got used to them through the mum's milk) so if mum has greens etc, then baby is safe to have a nibble of those.

Fruit is best avoided for now though - it's very sugary and so should only be fed as a treat.

She is very cute though. :love:

oo thanks! and yh i only give apple as a treat, mainly hav herbs and spring greens!

Back