• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very impressed with my pet shop.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
No rabbits and all the enclosures were cleaned up so they aren't expecting any soon. Good to see for Easter. And she was recommending wood cat litter for someone's rabbit over wood shavings. :thumb:

That's great: very responsible. I have a great pet shop on my road. It is the only place I have found in Liverpool that sells Burgess nuggets (apart from Pets at Home in which I do not set foot).

I try to avoid pet shops that sell animals as a general rule, but my local shop did sell guinea pigs two years ago. Fortunately, they (he only got a pair in) did not sell quickly and he hasn't stocked them since. I think he has recently realised that stocking good items for small pets can be lucrative and he now does chinchilla, guinea pig and rabbit burgess pellets as well as the burgess mountain herbs which my chinchillas adore. I'm pleased that there is a market for these quality foods and am glad that I have maintained a dialogue with him about how much I value his shop. I just hope that more shopkeepers would see the light!

Back