• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My afternoon in the garden :)

Following on from this thread...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=282131

They all look pretty pathetic at the moment, but ive NEVER actually done a spot of gardening in my life! Apart from the "rockery" area i begged mum to make me when i was little...thats now overgrown with weeds and has become the dogs favourite poop area! :shock: :oops:

Anyway, here are the pictures, they dont look like much at the moment, but if theyre still alive in a week, i shall be extremely proud of myself :lol:

:oops: Looking a little scruffy at the moment, will rearrange the pots eventually...
GEDC0335.jpg

Ivy Geranium (wasnt sure if this is safe for buns to eat because of the "ivy" in its name, but i like it, and they cant reach it unless i actually feed it to them)
GEDC0336.jpg

Fuchsia (in the middle) and 6 Pansies around the edge...
GEDC0337.jpg

Lavendar
GEDC0338.jpg

And the rest of the plants came from my neighbours garden. She said i need to leave them in these little pots for a couple of months to reroot and that they will probably look a bit dead in the meantime but will be fine if i water them :?

I know the one on the right is a geranium of some sort, and i *think* the one on the left could be too, i cant remember without looking at the sticks.
GEDC0339.jpg

Campanula
GEDC0340.jpg

Lady's mantle - the beads of water look very pretty when its just been watered :)
GEDC0341.jpg

An extremely sorry looking lemonbalm :lol:
GEDC0345.jpg

And forget me nots
GEDC0346.jpg

I snook Marley an extra Dandelion - Dolly always gets them before Marley has chance! :roll:
GEDC0349.jpg

And Poppy thinks if she pretends to be a rabbit, she might get more attention! :lol:

GEDC0306.jpg

I first thought your doggy was a teddy bear in the first pic:oops::oops::oops:
Very cute:):)

:lol: She is rather like a teddybear though - until she starts yapping and having a mad dash around the place :roll:

Its taking a lot longer to get her used to the buns, as it seems im the only one bothered :evil:

looking good, the ivy leaf garanium isn;t related to ivy, its just because it has leaves shaped like ivy does, its a pelargonium :wave:

Back