• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing rabbit im worried

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Theres someone by us who has found a missing rabbit they're literally up the road and the only way theyve advertised is "found grey lop rabbit collect from here" and then theyre adress:shock:

the OH's mum has said maybe i should go round and give the rabbit a look over and advertise properly for its owners?:cry:
or even offer to foster it and find its owners?

Theres someone by us who has found a missing rabbit they're literally up the road and the only way theyve advertised is "found grey lop rabbit collect from here" and then theyre adress:shock:

the OH's mum has said maybe i should go round and give the rabbit a look over and advertise properly for its owners?:cry:
or even offer to foster it and find its owners?

Where have they advertised?

no but i know how to do a general health checks on a rabbit. i have 4 of my own and 8 fosters.
my worry is that they have actually put on the found ad its a grey lop. anyone can retreive it?

no but i know how to do a general health checks on a rabbit. i have 4 of my own and 8 fosters.
my worry is that they have actually put on the found ad its a grey lop. anyone can retreive it?

Hmm, good point, didn't think of that. I don't think it can hurt to go over and offer help. They might be pleased to get the poor bun out of the way and let you take over his temporary care.

It might be that his previous owner kindly "set him free" as some do :roll::roll:

Hmm, good point, didn't think of that. I don't think it can hurt to go over and offer help. They might be pleased to get the poor bun out of the way and let you take over his temporary care.

It might be that his previous owner kindly "set him free" as some do :roll::roll:

im thinking thats likely around that street, its nicknamed "little Haiti". even if i suggest a hutch size or take it applesticks from the garden for its teeth.

Maybe you could help by offering to put a notice up at the vet/inform the vet that a rabbit has been found - explain that you go to the vet a lot anyway so it would be no trouble - people who've lost a pet will often ask at the local vets.

Maybe you could help by offering to put a notice up at the vet/inform the vet that a rabbit has been found - explain that you go to the vet a lot anyway so it would be no trouble - people who've lost a pet will often ask at the local vets.

thats an idea.. hmm i will deffo go up tomoz :)

Back