• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ever washed their tunnels...

blackspots

Warren Scout
in the washing machine? Mine have been out all winter and I wanted to give them a good wash before the (hopefully) bonded group use them again. I figured I had nothing to lose and popped one in on a 30 wash. It seems to have fared well, the other one is in now.

Yes, I did a few weeks ago and it came up good as new :) It's a fabric one, I assume you mean those!

Yes the fabric ones you can join together with the strips of velcro. The first one looked good but it is yet to dry. My buns didn't really use them but this spring have loved them.

Yes the fabric ones you can join together with the strips of velcro. The first one looked good but it is yet to dry. My buns didn't really use them but this spring have loved them.

I would try washing mine, but The Boys have chewed so many bits off them they might disintegrate in the wash :lol:

If there is any exposed wire I wouldn't risk it, lose wire could seriously damage your washing machine.

If there is any exposed wire I wouldn't risk it, lose wire could seriously damage your washing machine.

No exposed wire. But your comment made me smile because their towels get washed in our washing machine and my OH always goes mad finding little strands of hay in his boxers. :lol: Imagine his face if I broke the washer washing tunnels :lol: (not funny really, honest!)

I washed mine in the bath with usual washing powder stuff (I don't really do big noisey machine things :oops:).. Put them in the garden to dry.

Seemed to work well :)

Back