• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is not in the mood to pose...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P4160423.jpg

He doesn't even want to look at the camera. :roll:

P4160424.jpg

And just to really make his point...

P4160429.jpg

Last edited:
Spencer is so beautiful. He is so fluffy. :love::love::love:

How has he been lately ? Is he eating well now ?

He's nomming very well again, thanks. :D He even ate a fenugreek crunchie this afternoon, having been off them for a couple of weeks. I think he heard me saying I was going to give the packet to Mr McFlurry if he kept refusing them. :lol:

The problem is I need a good picture of him for Dandelion to paint (going to be a birthday present to myself!:D).

Is there any food he likes at the moment that you could bribe him with? Mind you, my two simply won't be bribed :lol: I'm buying myself some portraits of my rats and buns for my birthday too :)

He's nomming very well again, thanks. :D He even ate a fenugreek crunchie this afternoon, having been off them for a couple of weeks. I think he heard me saying I was going to give the packet to Mr McFlurry if he kept refusing them. :lol:

You still looking after McFlurry ?

Glad Spencer is back to his old self. Can't believe he has a resisted a crunchie for so long. :lol:

How funny how he looks so grumpy! Lots of pics needed.....its probably best that you post here the pics you take so we can help....

Its a tough job looking through Spenser pics....but some of us have to do it!!;) :love:

:love::love:

Are Spencer and McFlurry interested in each other ? or just ignore each other ?

Mr McFlurry doesn't come to me - I go to him. He has been here once since I got Spenser, but Spenser was in his pen outside and Mr McFlurry was in the conservatory. This was when I had a badly broken arm and was keeping to the house.

Mr McFlurry doesn't come to me - I go to him. He has been here once since I got Spenser, but Spenser was in his pen outside and Mr McFlurry was in the conservatory. This was when I had a badly broken arm and was keeping to the house.

So sorry to hear about your arm. Hope it has healed well. x

:love::love::love: He's cute even when he's not co-operating.

Is that a funny little moult patch right in the middle of his forehead? :love:

:love::love::love: He's cute even when he's not co-operating.

Is that a funny little moult patch right in the middle of his forehead? :love:

He isn't moulting much at all yet, surprisingly enough. The frown-line has been present since his encounter with the Plum Fairy. No matter how much we smooth it, back it comes. One of my pupils (whose mother breeds rabbits) said it would be something to do with meds? :? I'm going to ask the vet about it when he goes for his boosters soon.

He isn't moulting much at all yet, surprisingly enough. The frown-line has been present since his encounter with the Plum Fairy. No matter how much we smooth it, back it comes. One of my pupils (whose mother breeds rabbits) said it would be something to do with meds? :? I'm going to ask the vet about it when he goes for his boosters soon.

Ooooh, I don't know, it's not something I've heard of. :? Seems strange that's when it happened though - maybe the Plum Fairy took more than just the plums. :lol:

Back