• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy duck tucks babies into bed

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF2669.jpg

:love::love::love:

Half the babies were still in the water, I dunno how she copes when theyre all there as this duck has 15 babies :lol:

I presume they're all hers anyway! There's 30 all together, well there was easier.
One mother was being constnatly raped by the male ducks, and her 7 babies were following her.
That mother had her babies in sight but all were off adventuring and just popping back now and then, and then the other mother with the last 8 babies or so was hiding somewhere just then.

Hope they all live, I'm attached :oops:

I think mother ducks are meant to be good parents. I have somewhere on my Fb this very cute video of a mother duck and about 7 or 8 ducklings walking across a shopping centre, something like that. The wind is howling and they all keep getting blown away. But the way they keep joining up together is so cute. Eventually they get to a river.

Back