• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Her Ladyship being a poser!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
She had lost of fun in the conservatory, and then had a good snooze under the marquee afterwards.

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc091.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc092.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc093.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc094.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc103.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc107.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc110.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc088.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc084.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc082.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc080.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc081.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc077.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc074.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc072.jpg

BunniesApril15th2011newlinoetc071.jpg

Wow Lady Jane is getting bigger. Oh I just love the one of her standing on the marquee with her nose up, very regal. :love::love::love:

When is the wedding ?

Wow Lady Jane is getting bigger. Oh I just love the one of her standing on the marquee with her nose up, very regal. :love::love::love:

When is the wedding ?

There was one wedding attempt earlier this week. Lady Jane decided she DID NOT want to get married, and kept going for Butters, so I stooped the bond as he was getting stressed.

Will try again when my nerves are up to it again!

There was one wedding attempt earlier this week. Lady Jane decided she DID NOT want to get married, and kept going for Butters, so I stooped the bond as he was getting stressed.

Oh no, still wants to be an independent Lady. Poor Butters, was he keen ?

I love lady Jane :love: She's going to be the boss then, Thats how we like it, Girls rule. I told My OH Yesterday, if he doesn't fit my new kitchen this week, he could get a good telling who's boss too.

Oh no did I miss the pics?
Hope all goes to plan next time. They will make a wonderful couple...
These pics of Lady Jane are adorable :love:

Stunning bunny but norrtty! :)

Poor Butters! :(

"Now come on my Ladyship - give a poor bunneh boy a chance!" - maybe she's wanting to get married on April 29th 'cos she's Royalty. ;)

Back