• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby duckies *Pic heavy*

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
The little sweeties :love::love::love:

DSCF2592.jpg

DSCF2595.jpg

DSCF2596.jpg

DSCF2600.jpg

DSCF2601.jpg

DSCF2603.jpg

DSCF2605.jpg

DSCF2612.jpg

DSCF2614.jpg

DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg

DSCF2625.jpg

DSCF2626.jpg

DSCF2638.jpg

DSCF2641.jpg

DSCF2642.jpg

DSCF2643.jpg

OMG :shock: is that one of those 'Ghost' Koi's as my Brother-in-law has some of them and they are quite big.

Think so! There's two like that, a few pure orange ones and a couple of black ones. One of the black ones is the biggest, its a good half a foot bigger than that one.
One of the old men that lives there was talking to me and OH and these fish are older than me :lol:

Shows how nice an area it is though, these fish are worth like a grand each and no ones stolen them

Think so! There's two like that, a few pure orange ones and a couple of black ones. One of the black ones is the biggest, its a good half a foot bigger than that one.
One of the old men that lives there was talking to me and OH and these fish are older than me :lol:

Shows how nice an area it is though, these fish are worth like a grand each and no ones stolen them

Yes I know they are really expensive to buy as we were looking at how much they cost one day at the garden centre and we were amazed.

It look's like a lovely area with those beautiful trees and the pond is it somewhere in North Yorkshire :)

Back