• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eppie Says...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Fankie yoos FreeLicklepiggies for my cosie and my erbs....I can still nom wiv ma wonky ed :D

eppiecus.jpg

I'll jus av a closer looksie at da cushion

eppiecu.jpg

and a message from Auntie Jill

Thank you 3 Little Pigs very kind to think of Eppie..she holds her head quite well when eating but otherwise it is completely on its side..she still rolls a lot but is very gradually learning to cope. I doubt her head will go back to normal so now we are hoping she can adjust to living with her world a bit askew.
She is still on her meds and I help to clean her botty everyday as she has such a long lovely coat her caecals get stuck as she can no longer reach to eat them. I am cutting hay into short strands so she can have it in her hutch without fear of getting tangled when she rolls. As you can see, apart from her wonky head and having lost muscle..she looks great

Last edited:
Hello Eppie! :wave:

I am glad you are enjoying the noms. I was going to send your mummy a gift card but our local supermarket does such big bunches of herbs that I couldn't resist!

I thought you could pass the cozy onto some honeypigs to snuggle into!

Thanks for the lovely pics, Jill! They've made my day!

Sending vibes for the lovely Eppie :love:

Pollie.

Hello Eppie! :wave:

I thought you could pass the cozy onto some honeypigs to snuggle into!
Pollie.

" Gives its to the pigsies :shock: GIVES ITS TO THE PIGSIES!!!!:shock:.....no dis is my cushion and I likes to lean ma wonky ed up against it..so da pigs can fink again..gets yer own cushies "

That's Eppie speak for " thank you I love the cushion! "

Last edited:
I'm glad she seems to be getting better, she is just lovely.

Has she still got her sparky temper?? (I think it was eppie)

Back