• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Twinsen is Poorly :(

Just had a phone call from o/h saying hes rushed twinsen to the vet im so worried he wont tell me whats going on! Im at uni in the library and havnt been able to get back!

Ive told him all the usual make sure she gets painkillers etc if its stasis again etc

Really cant concentrate now :(

Just had a phone call from o/h saying hes rushed twinsen to the vet im so worried he wont tell me whats going on! Im at uni in the library and havnt been able to get back!

Ive told him all the usual make sure she gets painkillers etc if its stasis again etc

Really cant concentrate now :(

aww not Twinsen :cry: lots of vibes I hope you can get in contact with him soon xxx

Shes home with me now :) weve had a cuddle (so shes deffo ill) and shes now munching on some herbs looking extremely sorry for herself. Trying to syringe feed her is a night mare tho.

Shes says fank oo for all the vibes xxx

Back