• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO KayleighJennifer!!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Have you ever noticed that your Delilah is literally the spitting image of my Max?! :shock:

113_0073.jpg

Just showed my OH and he was gobsmacked :love:

Have you ever noticed that your Delilah is literally the spitting image of my Max?! :shock:

113_0073.jpg

Just showed my OH and he was gobsmacked :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I was just going to say delilah doesnt have that coloured bowl:shock:

Max and Delilah must have been separated at birth!! :love::love::love:

SAM_9312.jpg
:love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I was just going to say delilah doesnt have that coloured bowl:shock:

Max and Delilah must have been separated at birth!! :love::love::love:

SAM_9312.jpg

Aww is that her when she was a baby? Its amazing, Im struggling to find ANY differences between them, shes got the fuzzy cheeks and everything :shock: Does she have fuzzy bits of fur either side of her tail aswell? Like this?

113_0160.jpg

:lol:

She looks like she might be abit smaller than ,my big lad :love:

Aww is that her when she was a baby? Its amazing, Im struggling to find ANY differences between them, shes got the fuzzy cheeks and everything :shock: Does she have fuzzy bits of fur either side of her tail aswell? Like this?

113_0160.jpg

:lol:

She looks like she might be abit smaller than ,my big lad :love:

Shes only 10 months at the moment and seem to be having another growth spurt! Shes so naughty though as soon as theres a noise its always delilah:roll::lol: There is a very large difference but I will let you work it out ;):lol:

She has the extra fur around her tail..:love:
SAM_9305.jpg

After moulting her lighter summer coat in..:love:
SAM_9325.jpg

Shes pretty big..:love:
SAM_9301.jpg

now spot the difference ;)
SAM_9294.jpg

Crikey how did I miss that, she only has one ear :shock::lol:
Ok so thats quite a big difference :lol: But other than that theyre identical, even to the smoky marks on her haunches.
Max is extremely naughty aswell, and a massive grunter. He can be a right grumpy git sometimes! I love him though :love:

113_0056.jpg

So what breed are they then? Ive heard lots of different opinions on this so Im not entirely sure :?

Crikey how did I miss that, she only has one ear :shock::lol:
Ok so thats quite a big difference :lol: But other than that theyre identical, even to the smoky marks on her haunches.
Max is extremely naughty aswell, and a massive grunter. He can be a right grumpy git sometimes! I love him though :love:

113_0056.jpg

So what breed are they then? Ive heard lots of different opinions on this so Im not entirely sure :?

Its like looking at delilah:love:
SAM_9317.jpg

Oh yes Delilah is a very bossy little girly, she puts charlie and me in our places:roll: Charlies a very good boy and thumps when shes up to no good you should see the expression on her face when I catch her in the act:lol:

I think they are Lion Lops I couldnt be 100% sure, the vets Love Delilah shes always so well behaved too:lol:

Shes sooo beautiful :love:
Yeh I think theyre lionlops too probably. Beautiful markings they have dont they? And identical, I just cant get over it!
Max will be getting his companion in a couple of months time when she is ready. I FULLY expect him to be the dominant one, Id be gobsmacked if he wasnt. Hes such a character.
Its a shame Max and Delilah will never meet, theyd be so cute together (although a nightmare by the sounds of it!) :lol:

Shes sooo beautiful :love:
Yeh I think theyre lionlops too probably. Beautiful markings they have dont they? And identical, I just cant get over it!
Max will be getting his companion in a couple of months time when she is ready. I FULLY expect him to be the dominant one, Id be gobsmacked if he wasnt. Hes such a character.
Its a shame Max and Delilah will never meet, theyd be so cute together (although a nightmare by the sounds of it!) :lol:

I cant get over it either, I can wait until my family get in and show them!!:love:
I couldn't imagine Delilah with another bunny she would show them how to dig and chew everything, Charlie so laid back and scared of his own shaddow but he still gets up to no good with her:roll:
They would look like actually twins if they ever met up, I could just imagine the destruction...:shock::lol:

Back