• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overnight staying away.

demikaijuu

Warren Scout
I'm going away next week for a night and my friend has kindly agreed to let George stay as well cause I dont want to leave him on his own overnight (cause he's an inside bun and normally gets let out when I get home, so it wouldnt be fair to leave him) anyway have been putting together a list of stuff I'll need to take like food, hay etc. I'm taking his litter tray with me too and he's going to stay in either the bathroom or the kitchen at my mates depending on which one us safer (will decide when I get there). Is there anything in particular you would take with you?? Xx

As its just for a night is there any way you can leave him out while you're away? He'll probs be happier in his own environment, unless hes used to travelling etc :wave:

I left mine for a night before and they were absolutely fine. They are free range so I just made sure everywhere was bunny proofed really well :)

I really would love to leave him but I live in rented accommodation and he has a habit of digging at the carpet so I can't leave him out on his own :( thankfully he seems to travelling.

But will make sure I have his blanket and toys. And thank you for the hint for the vets, I never would have thought of that :oops:

Back