• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its actualy happening !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
After I found harry on the streets and my mum let me keep him she said no more rabbits three is enough. I considered boding harry into my pair but Russell showed alot of aggression towards Harry so I decied against it.Ithought Harry would just stay a single bunny. The was until I read on RU about how rabbits should have companions and I felt bad. :(
Then i started work experience at the RSPCA and loved a blue dutch there. I begged and begged my mum and she said ok as long as you pay for everything.
Now Harry is being neutured in June and bonded to Maisey in in summer. I also went wendy house shopping on wednesday and mum is letting me get a wendy house for them too. I cant wait :D I have even picked out this gorgeous pink lino eeeeek :love:

Awesome :) My little boy has a pink cage! I asked my boyfriend why (who bought bun etc for me), and he said that the colour was more for me than him and he was sure he wouldn't mind :lol:

It sounds like your perseverance has paid off, is the responsibility of volunteering helping with your mums answer?:D. Two more buns are going to have a great life now, well done!

Back