• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vhd vaccine

It's Aireworth vets in Keighley. It's near the roundabout that takes you to the bypass to go to Bingley? Another good vets is Ashlands, they have branches in Glusburn and Ilkley. Not sure which vaccine they use but they have a vet there who is a member of the British Rabbit Council, and he neutered Zac.

Last edited:
Cylap is the only one that's used in this area. :cry: It's either that - or not get them vaccinated. :shock:

It's Aireworth vets in Keighley. It's near the roundabout that takes you to the bypass to go to Bingley? Another good vets is Ashlands, they have branches in Glusburn and Ilkley. Not sure which vaccine they use but they have a vet there who is a member of the British Rabbit Council, and he neutered Zac.

Thanks. My friend in Riddlesden used Aireworth for her kitties. I know where it is as I've been to the aquatic place down the road a lot. Interesting info re Ashlands. I know it's only a small practice but their website looks very rabbit savvy. Kingsway have some good rabbits vets as well but it would be hit and miss for out of hours stuff. I only really need a back up vets as we use Harcourt-Browns but may consider having some vaccs done locally for the stress-head bunnies.

I've just rung Ashlands out of nosiness and they use Anivac. (£15.82), same price for myxo vaccination. I'm well impressed.

It is probably cheaper at FHB's for multi-rabbit household though as VHD (Lapinject, if they are still using it) is £24 for first and £12 for subsequent so my 4 rabbit visit in a few weeks time will be £60.... oh, works out roughly the same then.

I've always used Aireworth, but my friend recommended Aslands as being good for small pets. They were brilliant with Zac and he recovered no problems. Three weeks ago one of my rats had a tumour removed there aswell and they were absolutley fantastic and only cost me £94.50, whereas I've paid around £145 at Aireworth before for similiar operations. I'm seriously considering taking the buns there for vaccs now aswell.

Back