• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in awe at the sharpness of bunnies teeth!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Last night me and my OH were sitting watching the buns Nomming their new Ings hay, and decided we would see what all the fuss was about... :lol: so we got a piece each to nibble and couldn't even bite through it!!! Bunnies teeth must be like razor blades to get through that!!! :shock:

And it also has to be said that their hay intake has probably quadrupled since I started giving them Ings, I'm well impressed!! Never seen so many poops in my life!!! :lol:

I was watching my three with their piles of ings and meadow last night. They just sat and chewed for ages and it amazed me how quickly their strands disappear too!! Their wee mouths go nineteen to the dozen!:love::love:

Glad yours are enjoying their hay, it feels great to see them enjoying their healthy food!

Back