• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack does not seem to pee much - advice

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Ive posted on here in the last few days about my new little bunny Jack. I am feeling very anxious as My last 2 buns Pip and Lily passed away within a few months of each Other.

Anyway back to my original point, Jack does not seem to urinate much. Originally i was using wood shavings which i cleaned out and there were wet patches. However he was sneezing so i took the wood shavings away and replaced with vet bed. Jack mostly has free run of the house and didnt wet the carpet while he was out, and on his vet bed there is a tiny little pee stain. He does drink and poos a lot. Can someone help me as i'm a bit worried.

Fiona and Jack x

Never mind! Just pulled back the vet bed and remembered it draws the liquid through! Oops! Not just to convince him to do it in his litter tray!

Ahh, glad he's all ok!! The stress of being a little bun's Mum eh-it's easy to panic over anything :)

Back