• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it okay??

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
to leave matilda's baby to do it own thing at night?

atm its curled up next to mum lying on the floor of the pen on fleece?

should if be in the nest, im worried about it getting cold, even tho its big, and my rooms boiling!

it can get in and out of the next with ease, but chooses to stay out!

208442_2027298000719_1192116864_2481954_3609496_n.jpg

Last edited:
okay so no one has replied, im going to bed now, lef thte baby to do as it pleases, blocked anywhere it wud get stuck, seems to snuggle into mum when asleep, so hoping mum will go bk into the nest, who knows tho! xx

A more descriptive thread title might help, generic ones sometimes get ignored. Sorry but I don't know about babies :?

Sorry - i wasnt around at that time and i have no idea anyway :oops: I hope baby was ok last night xxx

Sorry, I wasn't around either! Not that I know much about baby buns anyway! I think I would have said pop it in the nest if you were in any doubt - if it is able to get out of its own accord it could do so if it wished.

Glad baby was fine - we really need a pick of him snuggled up with mum though!

Sorry, I wasn't around either! Not that I know much about baby buns anyway! I think I would have said pop it in the nest if you were in any doubt - if it is able to get out of its own accord it could do so if it wished.

Glad baby was fine - we really need a pick of him snuggled up with mum though!

I poped it back in the nest just before I went to bed, and woke up 2 hours later and they were out of the nest snuggled up :roll:

theres a thread of afew pics of the baby, one shows how they cuddle up and sleep at night ! x

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=282080

Back