• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Science Selective

Justine

Mama Doe
...always on offer at the Range? I just got bags for £3.49. Got to cancel the bag we ordered at the vet now. :roll::lol:

I got a couple of bags there today. It's been that price for a few months now but I am not sure how much longer it will go on for. Ages, I hope:)

Can't find this on web!! What's the address please!! Is it the garden centre - if so not bringing anything up for SS

Yeah that is the site I found but there is none online to buy :cry: I do buy online at £7.75 for 5kg which is the cheapest i can find

TheRange tend to buy stuff in huge quantities, but once it's gone I think it's gone. Luckily I don't think many people who shop in TheRange buy SS because they've still got some at mine too :)

Damn just bought 1.8.5kg for 9.99 at zooplus and that was on offer!!! :shock: Im swapping mine over from excel.

Excell is on offer too. I think 2kg of the normal stuff is £3. The junior and light versions are 20% off too

Back