• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me and my son

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
when i was on holiday, lots of pictures were taken.
there are actually a few pictures that i am in that i really love (and that never happens. i detest pictures of myself :?)
so i thought i'd share, because i love these pictures :)

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

i even put some of the "me and lucas" pictures in frames on my mantelpiece :shock: - this from the girl who won't even allow mirrors in my house in case i catch a glimpse of my face when i don't expect it.
think i managed to grasp back some self confidence from somewhere :)

thanks guys :oops::oops:

my son is awesome, he is so cheeky - he has more personality than you could ever think could fit inside a 2 year old :D
yesterday, i fixed his toy trolley by putting the wheels back on and he jumped up and down clapping and repeated over and over "oh good boy mummy, thankoo thankoo thankoo" lol :love::love::love:

thanks guys :oops::oops:

my son is awesome, he is so cheeky - he has more personality than you could ever think could fit inside a 2 year old :D
yesterday, i fixed his toy trolley by putting the wheels back on and he jumped up and down clapping and repeated over and over "oh good boy mummy, thankoo thankoo thankoo" lol :love::love::love:

Haha thats so cute!

My wee boy jack is 2yrs also and is just full of fun!:D

I am going to slap your hand. You are an attractive young woman.

I love that top one. I just want to squeeze those gorgeous chubby cheeks of his. He is such a cute boy. :love::love::love:

i know! its a little sad, they are getting all grown up:(

we are just in the early stages of potty training... great fun! Will only sit on the potty backwards:lol:

How does your son get on with your bun? Jacks really good with Milly but does chase her a little:lol:

I am going to slap your hand. You are an attractive young woman.

I love that top one. I just want to squeeze those gorgeous chubby cheeks of his. He is such a cute boy. :love::love::love:

he's the best :) he is currently sat counting his toes :love:

i know! its a little sad, they are getting all grown up:(

we are just in the early stages of potty training... great fun! Will only sit on the potty backwards:lol:

How does your son get on with your bun? Jacks really good with Milly but does chase her a little:lol:

i know :( time goes far too quickly!!

hahaha, sounds adorable :D good luck with it! lucas is doing ok with potty training, he pees in the potty, but i cannot get him to do a number 2 in it :? he'd much rather sneak off and do that in my washing pile :evil::lol:

he gets on ok with snowball, he generally leaves him alone unless he's feeding him which is good.
but we had a foster bunny called jay for around a month and it was a nightmare. lucas just would not leave him alone. constantly wanting to play with him and pick him up

haha, bet she loves that :D how long have you had milly for?

I love it when they are all bendy and can pull their legs up or put their face down to the ground playing with their toes.

i wonder when that stops?
i see babies who can put their legs behind their ears all flexible and bendy and i get soooo jealous :lol:

i pull a muscle if i try to move a leg any further than it would go when walking :lol:

:D haha bet you love it when he leaves you a presie in your washing basket

We have had Milly for 3 weeks now and its going ok so far. Got her from a rescue home and was very nervous to begin with but jack has brought her out of her shell:D

How long have you had Snowball for?

:D haha bet you love it when he leaves you a presie in your washing basket

We have had Milly for 3 weeks now and its going ok so far. Got her from a rescue home and was very nervous to begin with but jack has brought her out of her shell:D

How long have you had Snowball for?

aw bless. have you any pictures of her on the forum? :)

it's lovely when kids do that isn't it! bet you won't even recognise her as the same bunny a few months from now!

i have had him since 24th of december (he wasn't an impulse christmas present or anything. well, he sort of was. but not really - will explain that another day ;))

i wonder when that stops?
i see babies who can put their legs behind their ears all flexible and bendy and i get soooo jealous :lol:

i pull a muscle if i try to move a leg any further than it would go when walking :lol:

:lol::lol: I wonder how long it would take me to try and do the splits ? Years :lol:

I think they generally stop at about 4 or 5.

i did put some pics up a week ago but they are not the best quality, really need a better camera:lol:

Ive noticed a huge change in her already, although she doesnt like to be picked up.

Is Snowball an indoor or outdoor bun? xx

Back