• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you rabbits play with toys?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
:wave:

Dizzi and Rascal just don't seem to be interested in anything that's not edible. :lol:

Any toys I've bought or made for them are just left on the floor and ignored - unless they're food related!! :roll:

Are your buns like this or will they play with non-edible toys??

They like their chill n chew mat
Charlie likes the carrot pathes and carrot trees

Other than that, nope. Although Charlie did sit and play with one of my kinder egg toys last night :lol:

mine will throw bals around but mainly to move them out the way:roll:

they LOVE treat balls! matilda will push and throw heres around for hours!

Milly loves her jingle ball, she picks it up with her teeth and drops it so that it rolls along the floor, then i roll it back to her.:D

Aaah tunnels .... forgot about them, they do love their tunnels!! And boxes .... but mostly just to rip to shreds! :lol:

mine do.. they all have past and present.

they have tunnels and hides and they love the bunny rattles and throw toys. they have jingle balls as well which i think are Lula's favorite.
i like the carrot trees and patches but with my 3 they don't last long, and aren't cheap. :?

sometimes late at night or early on a morning when they are locked in the shed for the night i hear them playing with their toys... :love:

yes they run through their tunnel and in and over their wooden stick thingy, Joejoe likes to toss his jingle bell ball, dumbell and rabbit/carrots on a ring. other than that, he also enjoys eating everything and destroying it as quickly as he possibly can :lol:

My two only use anything that is food related or something they can run through/under/on top of. So they love boxes, tunnnels, up turned dog bed.

ETA - They do like chewable stuff aswell, like the chill and chew mats and willow items

Back