• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a difference a bit of love and care makes..

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
So about two years ago I rescued a bun who had been left in a garden when the owners moved, I named her Roxy...this was her, she was very thin and had no life in her eyes :(
DSC00078.jpg

I rehomed her to BobbleG on here, Roxy became Olive and loved their bun Bob instantly, just look at her now :love::love: BobbleG has done a fab job looking after her, she really is a very spoilt bunny :love::love:

OliveG.jpg

oh bless her! My mum met Roxy didnt she?
Her ears looks so long in the first pic but in the second one they look normal, shoes how skinny she was! she is lovely :love::love:

Ah, thanks Lou! :D

Olive would be very pleased to see herself on here - and see for herself how she's transformed from a sad, lonely, uncared for bun to a very happy, Bob-besotted little tinker. That's all thanks to you Louise for saving her in the first place. She wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for you.

I was shocked when I saw the original photo. She's so black and shiny now, and doesn't stop eating. :roll: :love::love:

oh bless her! My mum met Roxy didnt she?
Her ears looks so long in the first pic but in the second one they look normal, shoes how skinny she was! she is lovely :love::love:

That's exactly what my first though was, they're SO long in the first pic. :(

That's never the same bun! Her ears look like comedy ears in the first pick and her eyes look so sad, she looks totally different now, look at those byootiful whiskers!! :love:

That's never the same bun! Her ears look like comedy ears in the first pick and her eyes look so sad, she looks totally different now, look at those byootiful whiskers!! :love:

She looks so gorgeous now I have seen her a few times since she went to her new home and she has become a very friendly, trusting bunny :love::love:

Wow what a difference! She fits her ears now, before her ears dwarfed her skinny body, now look her! She's like a different bunny. So glad she was rescued and has a lovely home with someone who loves her lots :love::love:

Oh bless her, doesn't she just look a million times better! Wasn't this the "boy" bun who had been passed around through about 6 owners already before she was just randomly left in a garden run when the owners moved? :( So glad she found her way to you and then onto BobbleG :D

She looks like a different bunny .... and there's so much more life in her eyes now. :love::love::love:

Oh bless her, doesn't she just look a million times better! Wasn't this the "boy" bun who had been passed around through about 6 owners already before she was just randomly left in a garden run when the owners moved? :( So glad she found her way to you and then onto BobbleG :D

That's the one, poor girl had been passed around half the class at the school where my mum works....but such a happy outcome for her :)

Back