• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

haven't posted snowball in a while

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
P120411_2302_01.jpg

P120411_2301.jpg

P120411_2301_01.jpg

P120411_2302.jpg

mummy, that strawberry iz as big as me, iz i really allowed it alllllll
givus a kish, i put lipstick on just for yoooooooou

P120411_2305_02.jpg

P120411_2305_01.jpg

P120411_2305.jpg

please excuse the quality, they are from my phone.
and the mess everywhere lol. can see a squished rabbit poo on my bed and strawberry juice haha. i had to change the sheets :D

:lol: Aww, cute little mouf! :love: Is Snowball really small or is that strawberry enormous?! :shock:

a bit of both :lol:
he's quite small anyway, but that strawberry was HUGE - i put it in the palm of my hand and it only just fit lol (i have quite small hands though)
(oh and not including my fingers i mean, just my palm lol)

oo didnt relise they cud have strawberries! im guessing as a treat! xx

i think they are only allowed them as a treat and it's only meant to be the tops.
he occasionally has one or 2 of the tops i have cut off if i'm having them, not often though.

he only got that entire one because he was sulking with me a bit when i got home from holiday and nothing says "forgive me" like food ;)

i also didn't know they could eat them,my mom has brought me some strawberries today lol, so they are allowed the tops? might give my little bunny some :) :love:

Back